Remote Web Analyst Trainee (10 hours per week)
As a Remote Web Analyst Trainee, you will be responsible for the entry and maintenance of data through our HTML 5 client. Training will be provided to successful trainees and after the training program, you will have strong and well-rounded coding skills in a wide range of web technologies that you can apply to execute our projects. You will be measured on the successful completion of the assigned projects. You also need to be able to work well in a team environment and be an effective communicator.
- Completion of the training program within the assigned timeframe
- Create efficient and reusable front-end solutions
- Develop and refine gorgeous, easy-to-use web application
- Maintaining, improving and building upon existing framework and will have direct input on the evolution of our product
- Some form of college work is required. Ideally, some one who is close to finishing college within 12 to 24 months will be considered
- Passion for learning and dedication to projects. Show us your previous completed projects, they don’t have to be software projects
- Readiness to learn, why do you want to be a programmer/developer?
- Send your resume to email@example.com with subject Remote Web Analyst Trainee.